Dieffenbachia Amoena – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Dieffenbachia Amoena – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
₹299.00 – ₹545.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Dieffenbachia Amoena – Plant-9%
About Dieffenbachia Amoena
Dieffenbachia Amoena is one of the largest and most beautiful of the dieffenbachia plants hence, it increases the beauty of your house.
Dieffenbachia belonged to family Araceae. It is a herbaceous plant with straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor plant. Dieffenbachia is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick and succulent stems.
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
|Common Name||Dumb cane, leopard lily, mother-in-laws tongue.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 1.5 meters.|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Dieffenbachia Amoena Planting And Care
- Areca palm grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Dieffenbachia Amoena
Dieffenbachia Amoena is an air purifier indoor plant.
Ornamental uses of Dieffenbachia Amoena
- Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
Check out other Dieffenbachia varieties . Click Here!!
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Terrariums
Glass House TerrariumEstimated delivery date 2022/05/29
It Contains :
- Glass House (Golden)
- Succulents (as per availability)
- Foliage Plants (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
Note : DO-IT-YOURSELF TERRARIUM will be sent with planting manual. A PLANTED TERRARIUM will be Delivered ONLY in Delhi NCR, Gurugram, Noida, Meerut, Faridabad & DehradunSKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Sedum makinoi ‘Ogon’ – Succulent Plant-23%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Sedum makinoi ‘Ogon’ – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/05/29
Sr No. Product Name 1 Sedum makinoi ‘Ogon’ – Succulent Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Star Begonia, Begonia heracleifolia – Plant-15%