Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii|
All Plants, Plants absorb CO2 at Night, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Snake Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant – Plant-30%All Plants, Plants absorb CO2 at Night, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Snake Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/10/11
Sr No. Item name 1 Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii 2 Terracotta potSKU: n/a
About Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii is also known as the Snake Plant is one of the most popular and hardy species of house plants belongs to the family Asparagaceae. Sansevieria trifasciata has broad strap-like, upright leaves that are dark green and marked with a pattern of wavy cross stripes in a lighter color. The striping gives it the common name of the snake plant. Snake plants can survive low light levels, drought and have few insect problems.
|Common Name||Bird’s Nest Sansevieria, Golden hahnii.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 30 centimeters.|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii Planting And Care
- Snake plant grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
Snake plant is an air purifier indoor plant.
Ornamental uses of Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
- Grown as indoor potted plant.
Check out the pots to plant your Snake plant and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!