Haworthia cooperi var.obtusa – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Haworthia cooperi var.obtusa|
|2||Terracotta Pot and Saucer|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Haworthia fasciata ‘White Zebra’- Succulent Plant-26%
This is a very quickly offseting and smaller growing form of H. cooperi with round-tipped lovely blue-green translucent-patterned leaves. Very attractive and can be propagated by rooting the offsets.
Haworthia generally resemble miniature aloes, except in their flowers. They are popular garden and container plants. The plants can grow solitary or can be clump-forming. Their flowers are small, white and very similar between species. But their leaves show wide variations.
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-5 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Pentagon Ball Glass Vase (without plant)-10%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Cuphea Hyssopifolia – Plant-31%
Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Planters By Material, Terrariums
Air Plant Glass Terrarium Round Bottom Hanging Plant Holder-56%
All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Sedum Angelina with Hanging Basket-28%All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Sedum Angelina with Hanging BasketEstimated delivery date 2023/12/10
Sr Item name 1 Sedum Angelina Plant 2 6 inches Hanging basket pot (Yellow)SKU: n/a