Rexona or any other plam tree grows quite long with pinnate leaves. Palm stems are of single cylinder shape.
Rexona Palm – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)|₹350.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Rexona Palm – Plant-3%
About Rexona Palm
Rexona palm is very beautiful palm and known for their artistic appeal. Rexona enhance the beauty of your garden and makes it so attractive. It requires very little care to grow.
Rexona palm needs very little effort to grow. This plant is also mentioned in the Bible and Quran as well. The palm trees are also known by the name of Arecaceae and it has more than 2000 species. A palm tree has many characteristics like they grows in tropical areas and not able to survive cold temperature.
|Common Name||Rexona palm|
|Maximum Reachable Height||40 feet|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Rexona Palm Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Rexona Palm
Rexona palm is an air purifier indoor plant.
Ornamental uses of Rexona Palm
- This is one of the most useful Palms for landscape gardening.
Check out the pots to plant your areca palms and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Begum Bahar, Tibouchina semidecandra – Plant-16%
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Asparagus densiflorus, Foxtail Fern – Plant
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Red Moon cactus, Ruby Ball Cactus-46%