Bird of Paradise (Strelitzia reginae) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Bird of paradise (30-40 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹1,100.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Bird of Paradise (Strelitzia reginae) – Plant-27%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Room corner plants
Alocasia macrorrhiza, Elephant ear – Plant-10%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Room corner plants
Alocasia macrorrhiza, Elephant ear – PlantEstimated delivery date 2021/09/26
**The plant is not edible, as the sap of the plant contains calcium oxalate crystals which can cause irritation to the skin.**
Sr No. Item name 1 Alocasia (60 cm height) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Travellar Palm – Plant-7%
With enormous glossy leaves and lush jungle vibes, the Bird of Paradise (Strelitzia nicolai) is a true head-turner when brought indoors. Named after its colorful flower which resembles a bird in flight, this stylish yet hardy plant is perfect for plant novices and experts alike. Sure to attract everyone’s attention when it blooms, the Bird of Paradise plant is one of the most spectacular flowering plants.
|Common Name||Bird of Paradise, Bird-of-paradise, Bird of Paradise Flower, Crane Flower, Crane Lily, Strelitzia reginae|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Upto 5 feet|
|Flower Colour||Mix color|
|Bloom Time||Rainy season|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Bird of Paradise
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Bird of Paradise Special Feature
Attractive big foliage.
Bird of Paradise Uses
- Best for giving tropical looks to the gardens.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.