|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Cyclamen persicum (Any colour)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹600.00
Cyclamen persicum, the Persian cyclamen, is a species of flowering herbaceous perennial plant growing from a tuber, native to rocky hillsides, shrubland, and woodland up to 1,200 m above sea level, from south-central Turkey to Lebanon-Syria, east to Jordan and south to Israel and the west bank.
|Maximum Reachable Height||6-9″ tall|
|Foliage\flower Color||white ,pink,red|
|Bloom Time||fall to spring|
Planting And Care
Water moderately during the growing season and apply a liquid fertilizer fortnightly. Cyclamen should be watered thoroughly when the soil looks and feels dry on the surface. But avoid watering the crown or center of the plant, which may rot if it remains too wet. Reduce water after flowering and keep dry when dormant.
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen persicum) plants thrive best in bright filtered light.
- The direct sunlight of the summer is too harsh and drying for the cool weather plant.
- A position in full light during the winter is preferable. Cyclamen houseplants prefer a cool environment between 55-70oF.
- Cyclamen plants tolerate a variety of soils as long as they are well drained.
- They prefer a slightly acidic soil.
- If you are not sure of your soil’s pH levels, then start with a soil test kit.
- If you need to raise the acidic level for the cyclamen before planting outside, then mix a little organic matter into the soil.
- as blooming slows, gradually allow the plant to dry out for two to three months.
- It is going into its dormant stage, and too much water will cause the tuber to rot.
- A little water is recommended, but you don’t want the soil to remain wet.
Application of Fertilizer
- Cyclamens do need fertilizer but too much will promote lush growth that is more susceptible to disease.
- Use a low-nitrogen fertilizer or houseplant food for blooming plants every two weeks when in active growth.
- Flowers and leaves grow from the tuber.
- Cyclamens, as a rule, should be repotted every two years or so.
- Depending upon your plant and its container, however, you may have more or less time before it fills up its pot and has to move.
- When repotting cyclamen plants, it’s really best to wait until their dormant period.
- And cyclamens, unlike many other plants, actually experience their dormant period in the summer.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- 4.98 rating from 52 reviews
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Azalea Flower Plant-7%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea Triostar, Stromanthe Sanguinea Triostar – Plant-21%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea Triostar, Stromanthe Sanguinea Triostar – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/04/06
Sr No. Item name 1 Calathea Triostar 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Agave lophantha ‘Quadricolor’-24%
Be the first to review “Cyclamen persicum”
You must be logged in to post a review.