Pansy (Any colour) – Plant
|Pansy – Plant
|Round Plastic Pot (Black)
The garden pansy is a type of large-flowered hybrid plant cultivated as a garden flower. It is derived by hybridization from several species in the section Melanium of the genus Viola, particularly Viola tricolor, a wildflower of Europe and western Asia known as heartsease
|Maximum Reachable Height
|23 cm tall
Planting And Care
full sun or partial shade.
They like rich, well-drained soil high in organic matter,
- Consistent moisture keeps pansy blossoms soft and supple, but roots won’t tolerate soggy soil.
- Water pansies regularly through the growing season, but allow soil to dry slightly between watering.
- The drier soil conditions also help pansies harden off and tolerate cold.
Application of Fertilizer
- Incorporate a granular fertilizer for your pansies into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil at planting time.
- Use a general-purpose granular fertilizer with a ratio such as 5-10-5 or 10-10-10, applied at a rate of 1 teaspoon of fertilizer for every square foot of planting area.
- Selecting of pot with good drainage hole.
- make a good potting mixture with organic soil.
- place the pansy half inch below the soil.
- cover the other top layer with the soil.