Echeveria harmsii, Plush Plant – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echeveria harmsii plant (10-15 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹415.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria harmsii, Plush Plant – Succulent Plant-17%
Echeveria harmsii is a small succulent shrubs that forms rosettes of light green leaves with red edges in the end of the branches. It grows at least 12 inch tall and about same in width. Leaves are fleshy, narrow and upto 3 cm long. Flowers are bright red with yellow tips and bell shaped.
|Common Name||Echeveria harmsii red velvet, Plush Plant, Red Echeveria|
|Maximum Reachable Height||12 inch|
|Flower Colour||Red with yellow tips|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Echeveria Special Feature
Beautiful green leaves with red edges.
- This plant with its pale blue-green leaves can be used as contrasting foliage in succulent plantings, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings
- It is also pretty used as edging for dry borders and in rock gardens
- It can be kept in pots too, provided the soil drains well
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.