Ornamental Pomegranate Plant miniature plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Ornamental Pomegranate – Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)|₹500.00
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ornamental Pomegranate Plant miniature plant-12%
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Ornamental Pomegranate Plant
|Common Name||Yarrow, Dwarf pomegranate|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1.50 to 5.00 feet|
|Flower Colour||Bright red|
|Bloom Time||June to September|
|Difficulty Level||Moderately easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Pomegranates need full sun. Keep an eye on the weather report and if temps threaten to drop below 40 degrees F (4 degrees C), move the plant indoors to a sunny window.
- Water the tree deeply about once a week, possibly more often during peak summer months. Fertilize the tree with a half cup of 10-10-10.
- During the growing season pomegranate tree is fertilized regularly, fertilize after every two weeks using half strength liquid 8-8-8 fertilizer according to the instructions of manufacturers.
- Pomegranate tree in pot often becomes zinc deficient, which is indicated by yellowing leaves. To overcome this, you can spray diluted zinc solution on foliage.
Plants that do not bloom are not getting enough light. Put your tree where it will get a bright light with some direct sunlight every day. Moving it outdoors for the summer is ideal. Just be sure to bring it back before the temperature drops to 50 degrees at night. Heat should be second on your pomegranate seed care list. These seeds will germinate at normal room temperature in about 30-40 days. Bring the soil temperature up a few degrees and you can cut this time in half. Try surrounding your plant with foil and placing it in direct sun until the seedlings sprout.
Sunlight Full Sun to Partial Shade Watering Medium Soil Well-drained, sandy loamy soil Temperature 5 degrees F ( minus 15 degrees C) Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
Cottage gardens, wild gardens, meadows, prairies and naturalized areas. Good fresh cut or dried flower.
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose
- It can be kept indoor in living room and terrace area
- Consider cutting back plant stems in late spring before flowering to reduce overall plant height
- Cutting plants back to lateral flower buds after initial flowering will tidy the planting and encourage additional bloom
- Plants may also be cut back to basal foliage after bloom
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- 4.94 rating from 68 reviews
Be the first to review “Ornamental Pomegranate Plant miniature plant”
You must be logged in to post a review.