Jelly bean plant (Sedum Rubrotinctum)
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sedum dasyphyllum, Corsican stonecrop – Succulent Plant-11%
*The images are for reference only. The original product may differ from the images.
*The plant size may vary +/-10%.
*The pot size varies according to the size of the plant.
This product contains
|1.||Jelly bean plant (Sedum Rubrotinctum)|
|2.||Round plastic pot (Black)|
- Sedum Rubrotinctum or Sedum × Rubrotinctum, and commonly known as jelly-beans, jelly bean plant, or pork and beans. It is a species of Sedum from the plant family Crassulaceae.
- It is a succulent plant originating in Mexico.
|Common name||Jelly bean plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||7-8 inches (20 cm)|
- Use a fallen leaf or break off a leaf from the stem. …
- Set the leaves aside and allow to dry. …
- Keep the leaves away from direct sunlight. …
- Roots will start to grow in a few weeks. …
- A new baby plant will soon emerge from the leaf.
- Jelly bean sedum turn green all over when not enough light reaches them.
- Succulent jelly bean care involves limited watering. If rain is available to the plant, additional water is probably not needed.
- When possible, allow an extended dry period between watering.
|Sunlight||full to partial sunlight|
|Soil||sand, per lite, or pumice mixed with peat|
|Temperature||18 degree C.|
The use of jelly bean plant in partially shaded areas for a pop of color, just plant someplace where a few hours of the sun can reach the plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.