About Dendrobium Orchid
Orchid Plant Specifications
|Common Name||Dendrobium Orchid|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 ft|
|Bloom Time||Winter, Spring, Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to Grow|
Planting And Care
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- The dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Sunlight Full to Partial Shade Watering Medium Soil Use soilless potting mix, pH level 7 Temperature 20 to 25 degree C Fertilizer Spray any organic fertilizer Harvest Season Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Dendrobium Orchid UsesOrnamental Use:
- Dendrobium orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet
Check out the other beautiful Flowering Plants to beautify your homes and gardens. Also, Check out the pots to plant these beautiful Orchids and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . : Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Powered By Indian Explorer!