Prosopis Cineraria, Shami, Sami – Plant
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Prosopis Cineraria
|Common Name||Khejri Tree, Jand, Shemi, Shami|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 15 ft|
|Flower Colour||Yellow or creamy white|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- It is well adapted to the arid conditions and stands well to the adverse vagaries of climate and browsing by animals.
- Choose the sunniest spot in your garden.
- Water the plant at the only growing season.
- Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree.
Prosopis Cineraria Care
This plant is propagated through seeds and root suckers. Seed germinates best if the hard seed coat is softened first to allow the ingress of water. Then sow the seeds in the porous potting mix. Monsoon season is best for sowing and planting this plant.
Sunlight Full Sun Watering Moderately Soil Well-drained soil Temperature 20 to 32 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
Prosopis Cineraria Special Feature
Shami plant considers a sacred tree.
Prosopis Cineraria Uses
- Prosopis Cineraria plant produces gum, which is obtained during May and June
- The bark of the tree is dry, acrid, bitter with a sharp taste; cooling anthelmintic; tonic, cures leprosy, dysentery, bronchitis, asthma, leukoderma, hemorrhoids, and muscle tremors
- The smoke of the leaves is good for eye troubles
- Note: Please consult with the specialist first before using
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.