Product Details: –
- Set of 4 Indoor Air Purifier Plants
- Plants Placement: Indoors & Outdoors
- Plants Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Syngonium Plant
- Sansevieria Plant
- Money Plant
- Jade Plant
About Set of 4 Indoor Air Purifier Plants: –
- Syngonium Plant – Syngonium plant belongs to tropical rain forests in the West Indies, southern Mexico, Central and South America. It is also known as arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Ivy and Pink Allusion because of its distinctively arrow-shaped leaves. It is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium is a perfect house plant and easy to grow. It can absorb toxins into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant. This Plant Requires minimal care, It also beautifies the space they sit in. Don’t wait to get one for your house or to gift one to your friends and family.
- Sansevieria Plant – Sansevieria Trifasciata Golden Hahnii is a species of succulent plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa. This member of the Asparagaceae family is a low maintenance plant that only needs watering once or twice a month. Sansevieria plant act as indoor air purifiers removing toxins from indoor environments. So, the ideal place to keep this indoor plant is the bedroom because this plant can convert all the carbon dioxide into oxygen at the night time. Order this houseplant with sharp-pointed sword-like leaves to make your house look more attractive.
- Money Plant – Money plant also known as Devil’s vine & pothos. Money plant has the emerald green heart-shaped leaves. Also, as the money plant is air-purifying, bringing this allows you and your family to breathe in a clean atmosphere. It is very easy to grow and stays green when kept in the dark.
- Jade Plant – Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow at home. Jade is a long-lived plant. This is also well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
How To Care: –
- These Plants Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plants require a pot with proper drainage holes.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight or artificial light for proper and growth.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- You can apply organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.