Kalanchoe Orgyalis “Copper Spoon” – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Kalanchoe Orgyalis “Copper Spoon” – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹500.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Kalanchoe Orgyalis “Copper Spoon” – Plant-25%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Kalanchoe Orgyalis “Copper Spoon” – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/01/25
Sr No. Product Name 1 Kalanchoe Orgyalis “Copper Spoon” – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
Kalanchoe Fedtschenkoi Variegata, Variegated Lavender Scallops – Succulent Plant-15%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
Kalanchoe Fedtschenkoi Variegata, Variegated Lavender Scallops – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/01/25
Sr Item name 1 Kalanchoe fedtschenkoi ‘Variegata’(Plant ht. is around 10-15cm) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/white)SKU: n/a
The Kalanchoe Orgyalis, or Copper Spoons, has a whole lot of colour and texture to offer any garden.
The Copper Spoons is characterised by it’s velvety, succulent leaves which have tiny brownish and copper hairs. They require average watering and well-drained soil and go well in both pots and in the garden.
Best in full-sun, it doesn’t require too much maintenance. Which we know is a big plus for all of our inner-city Sydney followers! In any space we see the Copper Spoons as a beautiful low hedge or an attention grabbing feature in a mixed planting scheme.
If you’re looking to introduce an alternative succulent, with a strong earthy feel, try this plant out. It can really give you the colour and contrast your outdoor space just might need.
|Common Name||Copper spoon, cinnamon bear, leather plant, shoe leather kalanchoe|
|Maximum Reachable Height||upto 6 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Bright indirect light.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Kalanchoe Orgyalis Special Feature
Showy leaves and flowers.
Kalanchoe Orgyalis Uses
- Used as a pot plant and in landscapes.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.