Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹450.00
All Plants, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant-17%
Dwarf bougainvillea provides glorious color to your landscape without the rampant growth of full size varieties. The most well-known dwarf variety is Helen Johnson bougainvillea. This is a versatile and hardy shrub you can keep trimmed to 3 feet.
These shrubs are small enough to work as front-of-the-border plants. Dwarf bougainvilleas have thorns but because they’re smaller overall than full size varieties , they won’t tear you to bits.
Bougainvilleas bloom on and off all year – even in winter. The flower of any bougainvillea plant is actually the tiny white blossom, the colorful parts are the flower bracts that encircle the little white blooms.
|Common Name||Buganvilla, Bugambilia, Papelillo (northern Peru).|
|Maximum Reachable Height||They are thorny, woody vines growing anywhere from 1 to 12 m (3 to 40 ft.) tall|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||They are evergreen where rainfall occurs all year, or deciduous if there is a dry season.|
Caring of Bougainvillea Dwarf
- Keep the plant in direct bright sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Bougainvillea Dwarf Special Feature
Attractive foliage and Flowers.
Bougainvillea Dwarf Uses
- foundation planting (especially on the south side of the house where they’ll get the most sun)
- lining a walkway or drive
- accent or border plant for a garden bed
- along a patio or pool cage
- surrounding the base of a palm trunk
- container plant for porch, patio or pool cage
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.