Hibiscus (red) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Hibiscus (red) – Plant|
|2||5 inch Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹350.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (red) – Plant-15%
*The images are for reference only. The original product may differ from the images.
*The plant size may vary +/-10%.
*The pot size varies according to the size of the plant.
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Hibiscus Plant (Red)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|
|Common Name||China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 4.5 meters|
|Flower Colour||Red, yellow, orange|
Planting And Care
|Sunlight||3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plant to grow well and natural direct bright light for the rest of the day.|
|Watering||Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when top soil (1-2 inches) in pot feels dry to touch.Water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.|
|Soil||Well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.|
|Temperature||10 to 30 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month (Oct-Jan).|
|Plant Protection||Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.|
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable growing condition.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml ) water when top soil (1-2 inches) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts
- The chemicals in the hibiscus flower help in the growth of hair
- It reduces dandruff and makes the hair black
- The natural oil in this flower acts as a good conditioner This flower can be used as a natural dye for hair The oil in this flower can be applied to the skin of patients who are suffering from cellulite which makes the skin to glow The ash obtained by burning the flower and leaves of this flower can be applied to eyebrows which glazes them black This flower can be used as shoe polish by rubbing it on the shoe
- Note: The following information is general guidelines
- Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
Powered by Indian Explorer!!