With lush multicolored leaves, many larger than the palm of your hand, caladiums have become one of the most popular foliage plants for shady or semi-shady gardens with many recent introductions being sun tolerant. Growing caladiums is easy with proper caladium care. These tropical-like plants are commonly grown for their multi-colored foliage, which may be green, white, red, or pink. Caladiums can be grown in containers or clumped together within beds and borders.
Caladium spp. (Mix Varieties)- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
|Common Name||Caladium, angel wings|
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Can be use as bedding plants, border plants, or in containers.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – Plant-26%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/08
Sr No. Item name 1 Croton Petra Plant 2 Grow Bag (5 inches)/ Plastic potSKU: n/a