Crassula Ovata Jade (Big Leaf)- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Jade (Big Leaf)- Plant|
|2||Plastic/ Terracotta Pot|
₹280.00 – ₹340.00
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Crassula Ovata Jade (Big Leaf)- Plant-39%
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Rakhi Gifts
Dwarf Jade, Portulacaria Afra-Bonsai-2%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Elephant bush, Jade plant – Succulent Plant-36%
The jade plant is an evergreen with thick branches. It has thick, shiny, smooth leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches. Leaves are a rich jade green, although some may appear to be more of a yellow-green. Some varieties may develop a red tinge on the edges of leaves when exposed to high levels of sunlight. New stem growth is the same colour and texture as the leaves, becoming woody and brown with age.
It grows as an upright, rounded, thick-stemmed, strongly branched shrub and reaches stature heights of up to 2.5 metres. The base is usually sparsely branched. Sometimes a single main trunk of up to 6 centimetres in diameter is formed. The succulent shoots are gray-green.
Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- It is a good luck plant.
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!