Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Variegated Elephant Bush (Plant ht. is around 10cm)|
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Plant-26%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/10/11
Sr No. Item name 1 Variegated Elephant Bush (Plant ht. is around 10cm) 2 Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts
CRASSULA OVATA(JADE) BONSAI-6%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Elephant bush, Jade plant – Succulent Plant-20%
About Variegated Elephant Bush
It is a shrubby succulent with mahogany stems and fleshy, green and creamy white foliage. Clusters of small, lavender-pink blooms may appear at branch tips. The elephant bush, native to Africa, is so named because elephants love to eat it.
In its natural environment, variegated elephant bush can reach heights of up to 20 feet (6 m.). However, this slow-growing plant is usually limited to 10 feet (3 m.) or less in the home garden. You can control the size even further by growing this plant in a small container.
|Common Name||variegated elephant bush, rainbow portulacaria plant, rainbow elephant bush|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 25.4 centimeters.|
Variegated Elephant Bush Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature Variegated elephant bush
- It is a good luck plant.
Ornamental uses of Variegated elephant bush
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom
Nephrolepis exaltata bosteniensis, Boston Fern – Plant-17%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Harshringar, Parijat – Plant-36%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location
Dracaena marginata, Madagascar dragon tree (Dark Purple)- Plant-13%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location
Dracaena marginata, Madagascar dragon tree (Dark Purple)- PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/10/11
Sr No. Product Name 1 Dracaena marginata plant (Dark Purple) (20-25 cm height) 2 Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location
Cordyline fruticosa ‘Cameroon’ – Plant-24%