Crassula Sarmentosa, Lemon Lime Jade – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Crassula Sarmentosa, Lemon Lime Jade – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Crassula Sarmentosa is also commonly known as ‘Comet’. As the plant matures you can expect it to reach up to 30 cm (12″) tall. The plants main feature are the strangely shaped leaves that are mostly dark green in the middle and light green to yellow on the outside. These leaves can change colour slightly when stressed correctly. When the plant finally produces flowers you can expect them to be pink from late fall.
|Common Name||Lemon Lime Jade, Comet|
|Maximum Reachable Height||6-12 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with morning and evening bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for table top
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.