Cuphea Hyssopifolia – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Cuphea Hyssopifolia – Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5 inches)|₹350.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Cuphea Hyssopifolia – Plant-31%
Cuphea is gaining widespread appeal because of its outrageous array of flower colors and profiles. Although the flowers are small, they are abundant, and their vivid colors and sweet nectar make them absolutely irresistible to hummingbirds, butterflies, and other pollinators.
|Common Name||Firecracker plant, cigar flower, Mexican cigar plant, bat flower, bunny ears, false heather|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1-3 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies
- Heat and drought tolerant
- Needs no deadheading
- Pest and disease resistant
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots, as a ground cover and as a edge.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Excoecaria bicolor variegata, Chinese Croton – Plant-17%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Portulaca grandiflora, Moss Rose (Any Colour)- Plant-40%All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Portulaca grandiflora, Moss Rose (Any Colour)- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/08
Sr Item name 1 Moss Rose Plant (Any Color) 2 Grow Bag (4 inches)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location
Cordyline fruticosa ‘Cameroon’ – Plant-24%