Echeveria harmsii in a Round Ceramic Pot – Valentine’s Day Gift Combo
Product Contains :
- 1 Fish Bowl Round Ceramic Pot (Black)
- 1 Echeveria harmsii
- Greeting card
Note : THIS WILL BE A DIY SUCCULENT ARRANGMENT FOR PAN INDIA EXCEPT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD & DEHRADUN.
This gift combo contains a Echeveria harmsii plant, Black Fish Bowl Round Ceramic Pot and a greeting card.
This gift combo is a perfect way to convey warmth of feelings you have for your loved one. This is a perfect combination of succulent, chocolates and greeting card makes this combo a gift that will grow and cherish love memories forever.
Caring of Echeveria harmsii
- These plants require direct morning and evening sunlight (3-4 hrs) for healthy growth.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing healthy plants.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Apply water at plant base with spoon or syringe.
- Avoid watering on the plant foliage or in other decorative material.
Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize the plants with a little amount of organic manure during spring and summer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Prune the diseased and damaged plant part.
- Remove fallen leaves and flowers from the miniature garden.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- For any insect attack or disease use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.