All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria ‘Pollux’ – Succulent Plant
- Echeveria ‘Pollux’ (6 inch or above)
- Plastic pot/ Terracotta pot
₹1,290.00 for 3 item(s)
- The rosettes grow upto 8 inches in diameter.
- The natural wax coating on the leaves gives them a soft pastel look.
- The flowers are bell shape, usually appear in summer on a stalk.
- Echeveria Pollux is a hybrid that belongs to the family of Crassulaceae.
- Although they are fairly drought tolerant, they will become more spectacular with regular deep watering and fertilising.
- The hybrids tend to be less tolerant of frost and shade.
- This succulent plant develops a short stem with age and can produce flowers in spring.
|Common Name||Echeveria Pollux|
|Maximum Reachable Height||–|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Full to partial sun is the best for its growth.
- Good for growing outdoors.
- In a cold area, it is better to plant Pollux in an indoor environment.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the succulent especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Petrea volubilis, Queen’s Wreath, Purple Wreath- Plant-24%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant-13%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant (20-25 cm height) 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a