Kokedama is an crafted Japanese Hanging Moss Ball.It is a truly unique way of displaying your favorite plants and creating an indoor plant feature.
Kokedama is a ball of soil, covered with moss, on which an ornamental plant grows. The name comes from the Japanese, koke meaning moss and dama meaning ball. Kokedama sometimes called string garden, each piece can sit in a shallow dish or hang with the attached thread, making them lovely additions to any window or tabletop.
The Kokedama collection celebrates simplicity and the integrity of natural materials and processes. Its clever design means that layers of soil, moss and thread not only create a self contained vessel for the plant to grow but a living sculptural object.
Caring of Kokedama includes soaking or misting.
- When leaves show signs of wilting, or when the soil at the base of the plant is lightly dry soak the Philodendron plant kokedama.
- Depending on the size of your philodendron plant kokedama fill a bowl or bucket with room temperature water.
- Submerge your philodendron plant kokedama in the water with the plant side up.
- Allow to soak for 8-10 minutes or until fully saturated with water.
- Reduce the soaking time during winter and rainy season.
- Remove philodendron plant kokedama from water and gently squeeze the moss ball to allow excess water to drain.
- Place the philodendron plant kokedama in its place and enjoy its beauty.
- Instead of soaking you can also mist your philodendron plant kokedama to provide water to it.
- Use a bottle that casts a fine mist and spray on the philodendron kokedama.
- Take care to mist in the morning when the light is gentle so that the plant is not burned.
- Misting should be done more frequently than soaking.
- During spring and summer, fertilize your philodendron kokedama monthly with water soluble organic fertilizers.
- For fertigation simply mix any water soluble organic fertilizer in bowl or bucket during regular watering of Money Plant kokedama and soak it as usual.
- Place the philodendron kokedama in well lit area but away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the philodendron kokedama away from the place with cold and hot winds.
- Use room temperature water for philodendron kokedama.
- Do not expose philodendron kokedama in cold temperature less than 10 degrees C.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Desktop Planters, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Home Decor, Planters By Material, Pots, Wall Decor, Wooden, Wooden Pots, Wooden Stand
Test tube planter with wooden base- Propagation Station-44%Desktop Planters, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Home Decor, Planters By Material, Pots, Wall Decor, Wooden, Wooden Pots, Wooden Stand
Test tube planter with wooden base- Propagation StationEstimated delivery date 2023/12/14
Sr No. Item name 1 Wooden Frames 2 Test TubesSKU: n/a
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants
Set of 9-Succulents in a wooden Basket- Gift Pack-13%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Gazebo Glass Vase (without plant)-33%