Orchid Cactus, Epiphyllum guatemalense- Succulent
- Curly Sue’ cactus is very similar zig zag, fishbone cactus.
- Epiphyllum curly locks is an example of a cactus that uses its stems to capture more moisture and light.
- The plant has bright green curly, curved stems.
- Oval, bright pink seedy fruits form once blooms are pollinated.
- Allow cut pieces to callus for several days then plant into an appropriate medium.
- Most Epiphyllum cacti are easy to grow from pieces of the stem.
|Common Name||Orchid Cactus, Curly leaf cacti, Curly Sue Cactus|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2 ft|
|Bloom Time||Spring, summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Morning sun with indirect light the rest of the day.
- Should be protected from bright midday light.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- The soil must hold moisture but drain quickly
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges.
Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Philodendron Birkin (Philodendron ‘White Wave’) – Plant-50%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Philodendron Birkin (Philodendron ‘White Wave’) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/12/14
Sr No. Product Name 1 Philodendron Birkin (Philodendron ‘White Wave’) – Plant 2 Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Tilted Cube Glass Vase (without plant)-17%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Plumeria Pudica – Plant-8%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants