Peperomia Clusiifolia ‘Tricolour’ ( Peperomia Ginny) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Peperomia Ginny – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Raindrop Peperomia, Peperomia Polybotrya – Plant-23%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Frost – Plant-14%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia Frost – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/12
Sr No. Product Name 1 Peperomia Frost – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
Peperomia Ginny is a small houseplant with has an upright growth habit and large leaves. This compact plant has thick elliptical leaves which are medium green edged in creamy white blushed with rosy-pink. They are slightly concave and held on pink-red petioles (leaf stems) alternating along the thick stems. The pale green flowers are minute and packed tightly on slender spikes which sometime branch produced at the stem tips or from stems along the leaf joints. Flowering occurs throughout the year on mature plants. Fruits are small and have warty surfaces
Its preference for higher humidity levels and tendency to stay relatively compact make this plant a great choice for terrariums.
|Common Name||Peperomia Ginny|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2-3 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots and hanging basket.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.