Echeveria Lime and Chile – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Echeveria Lime and Chile – Plant|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant-42%
About Echeveria Lime and Chile
Echeveria Lime and Chile is best known to be a beautiful looking succulent. As the plant matures you can expect it to become more green often with red tops. This plant produce pups and grow into a clump.
It produces tall stems with bell shaped, yellow flowers in the spring and summer, attracting hummingbirds.
|Common Name||Echeveria Lime and Chile, Echeveria ‘Lime n’ Chile’|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15 cm|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Echeveria Lime and Chile Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature Echeveria Lime and Chile
- Evergreen succulent with beautiful green leaves.
Ornamental uses of Echeveria Lime and Chile
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out other succulent and cactus here. Click Here!!
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Plectranthus Forsteri ‘Marginatus’, Variegated Swedish Ivy- Plant-41%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Ornamental Plants
Brahma Kamal, Queen of the Night- Plant-58%
All Plants, Fruit Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Nimboo, Lemon – Plant-19%