Plumeria, Champa (White) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Champa (White) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹360.00
All Plants, Champa Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Plumeria, Champa (White) – Plant-8%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Plumeria Pudica, Nag Champa – Plant-8%
|Common Name||Champa, frangipani, Hawaiian lei flower.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Upto 30 feet at maturity.|
|Bloom Time||June – November.|
Planting And Care
- Plumeria care, for the most part, is minimal. While plumerias dont like wet feet, they should be watered deeply when irrigated and then allowed to dry out some before watering again.
- They also need to be fertilized about every two to three weeks throughout their active growing season.
- Reduce watering in mid fall and stop completely once the plants enter dormancy in winter.
- Resume regular watering as new growth appears in spring.
- A high phosphate (phosphorus) fertilizer, like 10-30-10, will help encourage blooms.
- Giving them too much nitrogen will only result in more foliage growth and less flowering.
- Plumerias may be pruned as needed (up to 12 inches from ground) in late winter or early spring (prior to new growth); however, any drastic or hard pruning done may reduce flowering.
- These plants can also be propagated by seeds or cuttings in spring, with cuttings being the easiest and most preferred method.
Insert cuttings about 2 inches in potting mix and water thoroughly.Plumerias require at least 1 inch of rain (or equivalent watering) each week. More water may be required for plumerias growing in containers, but don t overwater or the trunks will rot. Feed plants twice a month during the growing season with a high phosphorous fertilizer.Plumerias normally require little pruning, but any shaping should be done in spring. Plumerias are sensitive to cold and should be protected when temperatures dip into the 40Fs. Check periodically for pests such as spider mites, white flies, and mealybugs.
Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball. Place a small handful of E.B. Stone Blood Meal in the bottom of the hole and incorporate into the soil. Make sure the top of the original root ball is one inch above surrounding soil. Plumeria trees are tropical and therefore must have conditions at least approximating tropical/subtropical in order to flourish. Plumeria do best in full sun with at least a half days sun exposure to bloom properly. They do well when potted in an appropriate size pot to the size of the tree in well drained soil.
|Sunlight||Plumerias do best in full sun|
|Watering||Test soil by inch deep touch. If moist, don t water.|
|Soil||They don t tolerate poorly drained soils|
|Temperature||prefers plenty of indirect sunlight|
|Fertilizer||Feed every two weeks during the blooming season from May to September.|
Plumeria Special Feature
This plant is Fragrant and Good for cut flowers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Its generally kept indoor in living room and in terrace area
All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass Vase-15%All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass VaseEstimated delivery date 2023/12/06
Sr No. Product Name 1 2 Layer Lucky Bamboo 2 Round Glass BowlSKU: n/a