Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant (20-25 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹450.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant-11%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/05/25
Sr No. Item name 1 Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant (20-25 cm height) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
About Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ is a trendy and distinctive house plant. It’s a surefire bet to add beauty to every indoor plant collection. It’s a relatively uncommon member of the ficus tribe, and closely related to fiddleleaf fig (Ficus lyrata). The tree sports thick and waxy triangular leaves artfully edged in creamy white. Each leaf is different and unique, making it a showpiece.
When young, it makes for a delightful addition to a brightly lit desk or tabletop where you can enjoy its variegated leaves up close. As it ages, it slowly grows into a tree and can reach 6 feet or more indoors with good care. It’s a delightful experience watching your variegated Ficus triangularis grow into a stately specimen.
Ficus Triangularis, named for its triangular-shaped leaves and is a great plant for beginners. It grows well indoors and is not overly fussy.
|Common Name||Triangle ficus, Natal Fig|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2-3 meters|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’
Excellent house plant with beautiful tringle shape leaves. It is also an air purifier plant.
Ornamental uses of Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’
- It is an excellent house plant.
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!