Primula vulgaris (primrose) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Primula vulgaris (primrose) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Primrose is an herbaceous perennial that has fragrant, showy pale yellow to cream-colored flowers. It forms a basal rosette of wrinkled leaves and blooms in January – April. It prefers cool summers and will need protection from the hot afternoon sun in the southeast.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||January – April|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least 4-5 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Primula Special Feature
Beautiful and showy flowers and foliage.
- They are commonly successfully used as pot plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.