Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ – Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
About Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’
The large and showy Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. It is an excellent air purifying plant.
Dieffenbachia belonged to family Araceae. It is a herbaceous plant with straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor foliage. It is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick succulent stems.
The large and showy Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
|Common Name||Dumb cane, leopard lily, mother-in-laws tongue.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 1.5 meters.|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ Planting And Care
- Dieffenbachia grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’
Dieffenbachia is an air purifier indoor plant.
Ornamental uses of Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’
- Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
Check out other Dieffenbachia varieties . Click Here!!