Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’ – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹450.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’ – Succulent Plant-37%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’ – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/06/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’ – Succulent Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
With fleshy oval leaves that end in a sharp point, the apple green rosettes of Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tips’ will more than live up to their name when exposed to ample sunlight. With more perfectly formed, tightly shaped rosettes than other cultivars of Echeveria agavoides, this variety can reach over a foot in diameter, and makes an excellent addition to larger container plantings or temperate landscapes.
Like many Echeveria, ‘Red Tips’ will live up to its potential most fully grow when provided with bright light and ample airflow, which will provide the plant with what it needs to achieve its richest coloration and resist ills such as rot or pests. Porous soil with adequate drainage and thorough watering only when the soil is completely dried through will further protect against these and other issues.
|Common Name||Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’|
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-6 inches|
|Flower Colour||Orange, Pink, Yellow|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Attractive triangle foliage with red tips.
Echeveria agavoides “Lipstick Echeveria” does well in container gardens or rock gardens. It can be used as “Filler.”
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: WILDROOTS
- Vendor: WILDROOTS
- 5.00 rating from 59 reviews
Be the first to review “Echeveria agavoides ‘Red Tip’ – Succulent Plant”
You must be logged in to post a review.