Ficus retusa Bonsai
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Ficus retusa Bonsai|
|2||Oval Ceramic Bonsai Pot|
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUN
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Bonsai, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants
Ficus Retusa Stone Bonsai-13%
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
This is a 15 years old Ficus retusa bonsai with an old tree look, a very strong and beautiful root system and good foliage.
The most popular one for Bonsai is the Ficus Retusa. It’s often shaped with an s-curved trunk and has dark green oval leaves.
The Ficus genus belongs to the family of mulberry plants or Moraceae, and it’s the most popular indoor tree species for Bonsai beginners. They can be found on every continent in the tropic regions and are very suitable for indoor Bonsai.
Caring of Ficus retusa Bonsai
- The Ficus retusa bonsai should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the bonsai every two to five years depending on its age and size.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Ficus retusa Bonsai Special Feature
Realistic representation of nature in the miniature form.
Ficus retusa Bonsai Uses
- Bonsai use to create natural beauty in a small space
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Crassula Princess Pine, Watch Chain (Crassula Muscosa ) – Plant-11%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Crassula Princess Pine, Watch Chain (Crassula Muscosa ) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Crassula Princess Pine, Watch Chain (Crassula Muscosa ) – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot/Terracotta potSKU: n/a