Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Oregano – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹350.00
Oregano is a flowering plant in the mint family. It is native to temperate Western and Southwestern Eurasia and the Mediterranean region. Oregano is a perennial herb, growing from 20–80 cm tall, with opposite leaves 1–4 cm long. The flowers are purple, 3–4 mm long, produced in erect spikes
|Maximum Reachable Height||two feet tall|
Planting And Care
- Oregano will grow well indoors, but it is important that the plant receives adequate heat and sunshine in order to grow.
- Water: Don’t overwater oregano.
- Water thoroughly, only when the soil is dry to the touch.
- Spacing: Plant oregano eight to 10 inches apart in your garden.
- Full sun to part shade
Grows best in well-drained soil. It will also grow in rocky soil, though. Native to the Mediterranean and Europe, oregano can thrive in areas with tough growing conditions. If you have swampy or heavy soil, plant oregano in a container or raised bed.
- Oregano doesn’t need quite as much water as most herbs.
- As the amount of watering depends on many variables, just water when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Oregano is self-seeding, so the plants will easily grow back.
- You can divide the plants in late spring if you want to put one indoors.
Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize oregano and dill just once during the summer growing season, spreading 1 1/2 ounces of 5-10-5 fertilizer for every 5 feet of your herb row.
- Irrigate the herbs immediately after fertilization to help carry the fertilizer’s nutrients to the plants‘ roots.
- Fill the pot no more than half full of potting soil, slightly bringing it up the sides of the pot.
- Gently press the soil to help it stay in place, and then lightly, but thoroughly, moisten the soil with water.
- Before repotting any herb, it’s important to carefully prepare the plant’s root ball.
- Oregano is a plant.
- The leaf is used to make medicine.
- Oregano is used for respiratory tract disorders such as coughs, asthma, croup, and bronchitis. It is also used for gastrointestinal (GI) disorders such as heartburn and bloating.
- Some of the most common uses of oregano include tomato-centric recipes, like pizza and pasta sauce, as well as olive oil-based dishes.
- Oregano is commonly combined with olive oil to create flavorful oregano oil, Italian vinaigrettes, and marinades chicken dishes.
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Morpankhi, Thuja Compacta – Plant-30%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent Plant-11%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/06/01
Sr No. Product Name 1 Echeveria ‘Atlantis’ – Succulent Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Black Prince – Succulent Plant-22%