Crassula Mesembryanthemoides ‘Tenelli’- Succulent
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Crassula Mesembryanthemoides ‘Tenelli’ – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot/ Terracotta Pot|₹480.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Crassula Mesembryanthemoides ‘Tenelli’- Succulent-42%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Crassula Mesembryanthemoides ‘Tenelli’- SucculentEstimated delivery date 2023/04/06
Sr No. Product Name 1 Crassula Mesembryanthemoides ‘Tenelli’ – Succulent Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot/ Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Crassula Capitella or Campfire Crassula- Succulent-29%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ – Succulent Plant-31%
Crassula mesembryanthemoides, also known as Crassula mesembryanthoides is a unique looking shrubby succulent. This plant gets its name due to its resemblance to members of the genus Mesembryanthemum. It is recognized by its hairy stems and leaves. The leaves bluish-gray tint to the leaves, fleshy, and covered with soft white hairs. The stems are also covered in soft hair but turn reddish-brown and woody as the plant ages. It blooms in the fall and winter and produces tiny bell-shaped flowers that are white or cream in color. The flowers grow in clusters at the ends of the branches.
Planting And Care
- Natural direct (3-4 hours) or indirect light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Beautiful thick foliage.
It is drought tolerant plant.
Suitable for Container, Rock Garden & Xeriscaping
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- 4.98 rating from 52 reviews
Be the first to review “Crassula Mesembryanthemoides ‘Tenelli’- Succulent”
You must be logged in to post a review.