Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹800.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ – Plant-6%
The large and showy Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. It is an excellent air purifying plant.
Dieffenbachia belonged to family Araceae. It is a herbaceous plant with straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor foliage. It is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick succulent stems.
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
|Common Name||Dumb cane, leopard lily, mother-in-laws tongue.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 1.5 meters.|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Diffenbachia
- Keep the plant in indoor indirect bright light or artificial bright light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Dieffenbachia Special Feature
- Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.