Strobilanthes Dyerianus (Peacock Plant, Persian Shield)
|1||Strobilanthes Dyerianus- Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
₹245.00 – ₹345.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Strobilanthes Dyerianus (Peacock Plant, Persian Shield)-30%
The dark green foliage with bright, metallic-purple stripes radiating outward from the central leaf vein. The flowers tend to be small and are out shown by the leaves.
|Common Name||Peacock Plant, Persian Shield|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 36 inches|
|Flower Colour||Pale purple flowers|
|Bloom Time||Fall / Winter|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Grow in the humid climate in the rich well-drained soil.
- Give some shade during the hottest parts of the summer.
- Do not prune the leaves back immediately after flowering.
- It will need minimum feeding at the start of the season and again about mid-way through the summer.
- Avoid chlorinated water, it will damage the leaves.
- Aphids and Whiteflies can become pests, look for the attack and act soon.
Strobilanthes Dyeriana Care
Growing Persian shield requires warm temperatures and sultry humid air. Persian Shield grows best outdoors, although it can survive in other zones as a houseplant given sufficient temperature, soil moisture, and humidity. You can start Persian Shield from seed or cuttings.
Sunlight Full sun to partial shade Watering Medium Soil Well-drained, Loam Soil Temperature 18 to 30 degrees C Fertilizer Use any organic fertilizer