Travellar Palm – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Travellar Palm – Plant (50-60 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹750.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Travellar Palm – Plant-7%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Room corner plants
Alocasia macrorrhiza, Elephant ear – Plant-10%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Room corner plants
Alocasia macrorrhiza, Elephant ear – PlantEstimated delivery date 2021/10/06
**The plant is not edible, as the sap of the plant contains calcium oxalate crystals which can cause irritation to the skin.**
Sr No. Item name 1 Alocasia (60 cm height) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Bird of Paradise (Strelitzia reginae) – Plant-27%
Traveller Palm (Ravenala madagascariensis) with its exceptionally beautiful leaf display would make a great addition to a garden. It will turn any yard into a little slice of paradise.
It has been given the name “traveller palm” because the sheaths of the stems hold rainwater, which supposedly could be used as an emergency drinking supply for needy travellers.
These plants grow to be enormous, with huge leaves sprouting from a long stems in a flat, fan-shaped pattern like a peacock s tail.They are actually members of the bird-of-paradise plant family. The traveller palm is more closely related to the banana tree family than the palm tree one.
|Common Name||Travellar Palm, Fan Palm|
|Maximum Reachable Height||30-40 feet|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Travellar Palm
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Travellar Palm Special Feature
Travellar Palm Uses
- Best for growing in pots indoors or for landscape uses.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.