**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Cinnamon Bark
|Plant Height||19 inch (48 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Cinnamon Bark, Dal chini,Acer griseum|
|Maximum Reachable Height||20 to 30 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Water the tree twice each week during dry periods while it is young, and mist it occasionally with a gentle spray of water from a hose.
- A cinnamon tree grows best in humid conditions.
Cinnamon Bark Care
Plant a cinnamon tree outdoors in fall to give it time to establish itself during the rainy season. Place it in sandy soil, at least 10 feet from other trees or shrubs and in partial shade. Scratch 1 ounce of balanced, granular fertilizer into the tree s soil, and water the soil. A balanced fertilizer contains equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
|Soil||Well drained soil|
|Temperature||20 to 20 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Cinnamon Bark Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Unverified information Root and leaves-used in intermittent fevers, biliousness, jaundice; also in rheumatic affections; bruised in salt water, used in skin diseases
- A decoction of the root bark is given to women to control fits at the time of delivery
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.