Excoecaria Bicolor, Chinese Croton – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Excoecaria Bicolor- Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹350.00
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Excoecaria Bicolor, Chinese Croton – Plant-15%
About Excoecaria bicolor
Excoecaria bicolor is subtropical evergreen open shrub that grows 3 to 5 feet tall with lanceolate leaves that are 3 to 5 inches long and are shiny olive green above but glossy blood red below.
Excoecaria bicolor is a very colorful plant. Rich subtle shades of greens and reds. The combination is a symphony. A brilliant lacquered red beneath and the arching woody stems.
With its dramatically colourful foliage, Eexcoecaria bicolor makes a showy accent plant in any garden. This plant can be grown indoors as a house plant or greenhouse plant and outdoors to add interest and contrast.
|Common Name||Excoecaria Bicolor , Chinese Croton|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1-2 meters|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Excoecaria bicolor Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright direct sunlight with afternoon shade.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged Excoecaria bicolor variegata parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Excoecaria bicolor
Beautiful coloured foliage.
Ornamental uses of Excoecaria bicolor
- Good for screening, hedges and borders.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Parlour Palm, Chamaedorea elegans – Plant-17%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Parlour Palm, Chamaedorea elegans – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/06/04
Sr No. Item name 1 Chamaedorea elegans, Parlour Palm – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sempervivum Arachnoideum ‘Cobweb Houseleek’ – Succulent Plant-25%