Breynia disticha, Snowbush – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Breynia disticha, Snowbush – Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag/ Plastic pot|₹450.00
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Breynia disticha, Snowbush – Plant-19%
Snowbush is a perennial shrub of tropical Pacific Islands with interesting variegated foliage and red stems. In its native habitat, it is often used in hedges. It grows 2-4 feet tall and wide with a rounded to vase shape. Cultivars exist with pink and white mottling on the leaves.
Snowbush does best in moist average to fertile soil in full sun to partial shade. It is an evergreen shrub growing up to 3 metres tall. The plant, especially in its variegated form, is grown extensively as a hedge plant. It is easily kept in a good compact condition by clipping, and the light pinkish foliage offers a pleasing contrast with darker-leaved shrubs.
|Maximum Reachable Height||2-4 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for making hedge.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Pilea Plant (Pilea peperomioides) – Plant-42%
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Hanging Diamond Teardrops Glass Terrarium-13%
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Hanging Round Glass Terrarium With Arrangement-50%