Loropetalum, Chinese Fringe Flower- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Chinese Fringe flower -Plant|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag/ Plastic pot|₹399.00
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Loropetalum, Chinese Fringe Flower- Plant-27%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Azalea Flower Plant-7%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bleeding Heart Vine, Clerodendrum thomsoniae – Plant-38%
Evergreen, perennial multi-stemmed shrubs of broadleaf variety that are most well-known for their delicate, fragrant blooms.
Aside from their frilly flowers, the foliage of loropetalum is also of interest.
Leaves changes colors throughout the year from hues of red to deep green.
Loropetalum plants are native to Japan, China, and the Himalayas.
The plants may be as tall as 10 feet (3 m.) but are usually small trees of 5 feet (1.5m)
All parts of loropetalum are non-toxic to dogs, cats, and children.
They begin flowering in late winter (usually February) and through March.
While Loropetalum will grow happily in full sun, it will also tolerate a good bit of shade.
- During summer water every day or two for three or four months.
- During winters water once every week as per requirement.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Check out the pots to plant your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!