Rex Begonia (Mix Variety) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Rex Begonia (Any Variety)- Plant|
About Rex Begonia
Rex begonia offers colorful foliage and is one of the most interesting indoor plants around. Despite its exotic looks, Rex begonia is actually easy to grow. Because it’s a relatively short houseplant, Rex begonia is perfect for desks and tabletops where is wildly colorful, variegated foliage makes it a perfect contrast against other houseplants.
Dress up your Rex begonia by growing it in a container that complements colors in the foliage. Depending on the variety, that may mean purple, pink, red, silver, or black.
|Common Name||Rex Begonia, King Begonia, Painted-leaf Begonia, Beefsteak Geranium|
|Maximum Reachable Height||6-8 inch|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Rex Begonia Planting And Care
- the plant grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Rex Begonia
Ornamental uses of Rex Begonia
- It is an excellent plant for pots and for hanging baskets.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Loropetalum, Chinese Fringe Flower- Plant-19%
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Terrarium (Small)-6%All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Terrarium (Small)Estimated delivery date 2023/12/07
It Contains :
- Diamond Teardrop Glass Vase
- Plants (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
*Color may change as per availability. *SKU: n/a
All Plants, Desktop Planters, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Home Decor, Pots, Wall Decor, Wooden, Wooden Pots
Handcrafted Round Wooden Desktop Propagation Station-42%All Plants, Desktop Planters, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Home Decor, Pots, Wall Decor, Wooden, Wooden Pots
Handcrafted Round Wooden Desktop Propagation StationEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 1 Test Tube 2 1 Wooden Carved Round Frame
Length: 19.7 cm
Diameter: 20.3 cm
Width : 3.3 cmSKU: n/a