Pilea nummulariifolia, Creeping Charlie- Hanging Basket
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Creeping Charlie- Plant|
Note: This product is only deliverable in Delhi NCR, Dehradun and Haridwar.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Plants, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Pilea nummulariifolia, Creeping Charlie- Hanging Basket-20%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Plants, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Pilea nummulariifolia, Creeping Charlie- Hanging BasketEstimated delivery date 2022/12/13
Sr No. Product Name 1 Creeping Charlie- Plant 2 Hanging Basket
Note: This product is only deliverable in Delhi NCR, Dehradun and Haridwar.SKU: n/a
All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Pots
Variegated String of Tears- Succulent-36%
- Pilea nummulariifolia is a perennial evergreen creeping herbaceous houseplant.
- It has right green, round to oval leaves and are deeply wrinkled with notched tips.
- It is ideal for a hanging plant.
- It is herbaceous perennial plant that spreads by seed and by creeping stems (called stolons) that grow along the ground.
It thrives well in bright light, but should not be placed into direct sunlight, which can scorch its leaves.
It prefers organic soils with good drainage.
Water regularly, keep the soil evenly moist spring through fall. Reduce watering in winter, allow the top one inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
Fertilize monthly during spring and summer with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Checkout other pilea plants here.