String of Pearls Basket
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||String of pearls – Plant|
Senecio Rowleyanus is called String of Pearls for its pearl like spherical leaves and the pattern they form. Senecio rowleyanus is a perennial succulent, grow up to 3 feet in height, trailing stems, lined with small spherical green color leaves. Each leaf has a longitudinal translucent stripe.
Flowers are small, white, brush-like on long peduncles.
|Common Name||String of Pearls, String of Beads, String of Peas|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 feet|
|Flower Colour||Pale yellow|
|Bloom Time||Spring to Fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Senecio Rowleyanus Care
Stem cuttings can be used for the propagation of this succulent. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Sunlight Full sun, partial sun, at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day. Watering Low for the rainy season, Moderate for winter, More than moderate for a summer Soil Avoid excess organic contents in the soil. Temperature 22 to 35 degrees C Fertilizer No need much. A peat-based compost should not be used.
Senecio Rowleyanus Special Feature
Survivals and growers of the summer.
Senecio Rowleyanus Uses
- Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens
Check out the other beautiful Flowering Plants to beautify your homes and gardens. Also, Check out the pots to plants the carnations to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . : Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.