African Milk Tree Cactus (Euphorbia trigona) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||African Milk Tree Cactus (Euphorbia trigona) – Plant (20-30 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹650.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
African Milk Tree Cactus (Euphorbia trigona) – Plant-31%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
African Milk Tree Cactus (Euphorbia trigona) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2021/08/09
Sr No. Product Name 1 African Milk Tree Cactus (Euphorbia trigona) – Plant (20-30 cm height) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
African Milk Tree cactus (Euphorbia trigona) is a tall, rugged, easy-care plant with thorns. It is grown as indoor houseplant and used as an attractive addition to cactus and succulent gardens in warmer areas. The leaves of the African Milk cactus are small and short-lived. They grow along the ridges that make up the corners of the plant’s rectangular stems. Thorns also emerge from these ridges.
The thorns grow in sets of two, and single leaves emerge from between them. When grown outdoors, the plant may produce small white or yellow flowers. Indoors, it is unlikely to bloom.
|Common Name||African Milk Tree cactus, candelabra cactus, Abyssinian Euphorbia, cathedral cactus, friendship cactus|
|Maximum Reachable Height||upto 8 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Prefers bright light. Protect for direct sun may burn the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.