Aloe aristata, Lace Aloe – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Lace Aloe plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
₹425.00 – ₹575.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Aloe aristata, Lace Aloe – Succulent Plant-18%
The lace aloe, Aloe aristata, is a low-growing evergreen perennial native to South Africa. It forms rosettes of fleshy, lance-shaped, softly spined green leaves with white spots. In autumn tubular, orange-red flowers appear on long stems. Although hardier than many aloes, it’s best grown as a houseplant or in a greenhouse.
Aloe aristata grows best in full sun, in sandy, free-draining compost, such as cactus compost. Water sparingly and avoid watering in the dormant period (September to March).
|Common Name||Aloe, Lace Aloe|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 20 -30 cm|
|Bloom Time||Late winter to summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Aloe aristata Special Feature
Aloe aristata Uses
- Best for small pots and for rock gardens
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.