Aloe aristata, Lace Aloe – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Lace Aloe plant|
₹270.00 – ₹340.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Aloe aristata, Lace Aloe – Succulent Plant-48%
The lace aloe, Aloe aristata, is a low-growing evergreen perennial native to South Africa. It forms rosettes of fleshy, lance-shaped, softly spined green leaves with white spots. In autumn tubular, orange-red flowers appear on long stems. Although hardier than many aloes, it’s best grown as a houseplant or in a greenhouse.
Aloe aristata grows best in full sun, in sandy, free-draining compost, such as cactus compost. Water sparingly and avoid watering in the dormant period (September to March).
|Common Name||Aloe, Lace Aloe|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 20 -30 cm|
|Bloom Time||Late winter to summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Aloe aristata Special Feature
Aloe aristata Uses
- Best for small pots and for rock gardens
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Mammy Croton – Plant-26%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
Elephant bush, Jade Plant Bundle – Set of 2 Succulent Plants-1%