Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹450.00
All Plants, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bougainvillea Dwarf (Any Color) – Plant-22%
All Plants, Bonsai, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
All Plants, Flowering Creepers, Flowering Plants, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bougainvillea Variegated (Pink) – Plant-15%
Dwarf bougainvillea provides glorious color to your landscape without the rampant growth of full size varieties. The most well-known dwarf variety is Helen Johnson bougainvillea. This is a versatile and hardy shrub you can keep trimmed to 3 feet.
These shrubs are small enough to work as front-of-the-border plants. Dwarf bougainvilleas have thorns but because they’re smaller overall than full size varieties , they won’t tear you to bits.
Bougainvilleas bloom on and off all year – even in winter. The flower of any bougainvillea plant is actually the tiny white blossom, the colorful parts are the flower bracts that encircle the little white blooms.
|Common Name||Buganvilla, Bugambilia, Papelillo (northern Peru).|
|Maximum Reachable Height||They are thorny, woody vines growing anywhere from 1 to 12 m (3 to 40 ft.) tall|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||They are evergreen where rainfall occurs all year, or deciduous if there is a dry season.|
Caring of Bougainvillea Dwarf
- Keep the plant in direct bright sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Bougainvillea Dwarf Special Feature
Attractive foliage and Flowers.
Bougainvillea Dwarf Uses
- foundation planting (especially on the south side of the house where they’ll get the most sun)
- lining a walkway or drive
- accent or border plant for a garden bed
- along a patio or pool cage
- surrounding the base of a palm trunk
- container plant for porch, patio or pool cage
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.