Nemesia strumosa – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Nemesia strumosa – Plant (15-20 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
This charming annual has recently seen a resurgence in popularity, and for good reason. Nemesia makes a colorful addition to any garden. Breeders have had several recent breakthroughs, creating plants that are much more heat tolerant with beautiful bicolor blooms and pleasant fragrance. Plant nemesia alongside your pansies in the spring and fall for even more of an eye-catching show.
Nemesias grow and flower best in full sun. They prefer cool to moderate climates. In hotter areas they will need light shading. They require constantly moist, well draining, rich soil. Nemesias are excellent plants for borders, beds or containers, and can even be grown as a short lived house plant if they are given bright sun during the day and cool temperatures at night.
|Maximum Reachable Height||upto 20cm|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least 4-5 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Nemesia Special Feature
Beautiful and showy flowers.
- They are commonly successfully used as pot plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.